May 20, 2020
Do you know what will happen to your family and assets if
something unexpected happens to you? Learn how easy it is to
protect the people you love the most and make sure things will be
as stress-free as possible in an emergency. During this
informative podcast, David Feakes, JD, owner and founder
of The Parents Estate Planning Law Firm, will
cover how to:
- Be sure your minor children never spend even
one moment in the care of strangers (or anyone you wouldn’t want)
if anything happens to you.
- Make sure someone you trust will be able to step in and make
health care, legal and financial decisions for you if you are
- Avoid the expenses and delays of a long,
drawn-out court process that would make life difficult for your
loved ones if you were in an accident.
- Protect your children’s inheritance from
creditors, lawsuits and failed marriages.
- Make sure your hard-earned money is immediately and
privately available to your chosen guardians.
- Leave behind more than just your money.
- And much more.
You may visit their
Resource page to access many of the documents he refers to during
this talk at: https://parentsestateplanning.com/resources/